SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Bring your business in other hands
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the science/art of increasing traffic to a website by helping it ranks higher in organic (non-paid) search results. SEO is the practice of improving and promoting a website to increase the number of visitors the site receives from search engines. There are many aspects to SEO, from the words on your page to the way other sites link to you on the web. SEO isn’t just about building search engine-friendly websites. It’s about making your site better for people too.
“SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines”.
To enhance your website reality you need to think about marketing strategies such as SEO. A leading Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy makes your website at high ranking position of organic search results. Just setting up a website is not enough. Websites which have higher ranking are visited more frequently, hence assuring higher traffic. Your website has to be marketed and promoted. According to research, the maximum of online consumers use a search engine to look for products, services or business information. The Unique Device Identification (UDI) System with its unusual innate ability SEO experts, occurrence, and history of achieving good rankings can help you achieve a competitive edge over your competitors by getting your website ranked among the top.
Based on your needs Natty pangolin provide you with a complete SEO package or unique services such as on-page and off-page maximum efficiency in best usage, keyword lists, link building, content extension, website resolution and building again a SEO audits. All the above mentioned services have a huge individual role and work collectively to improve your website position.
- SEO Basics Create unique, accurate page titles Make use of the “description” Meta tag
- Improving Site Structure Improve the structure of your URLs Make your site easier to navigate
- Optimizing Content Offer quality content and services Write better anchor text Optimize your use of images Use heading tags appropriately
- Dealing with Crawlers Make effective use of robots.txt Be aware of rel=”no follow” for links
- SEO for Mobile Phones Notify Google of mobile sites Guide mobile users accurately
- Promotions and Analysis Promote your website in the right ways Make use of free webmaster tools.
- Increased Traffic
- Cost effectiveness
- Increased site usability
- Brand Awareness
- The Results are Low Cost (In Comparison to Ad words and PPC)
- Higher Brand Credibility,
- People Trust Google
- Better ROI (Return on Investment) Than Normal Ads
- Your Competitors Are Doing IT
- Take Your Business to the Next Level
- 60% of Clicks Go to the First Result
- You’ll Have Access to Data
- The Results are Permanent
- Better usability